Trust us for support during these extraordinary times – a message from the CEO
In these unprecedented times we at Medical Pharmacies Group Limited (MPGL), take great pride in our role as providers of essential services in support of our communities and some of our most vulnerable citizens. We are thankful and appreciative for all of the front-line health professionals, and those supporting them, working tirelessly for the health and safety of Canadians.
At MPGL, we remain dedicated in delivering essential prescriptions, medications, medical supplies and equipment as well as advice that our customers, residents and patients require. Our partners in nursing and retirement homes, hospitals, specialty doctor offices and retail pharmacies rely on us. We remain committed to keeping all of our locations and employees safe and have taken all necessary precautionary measures possible. In addition to implementing responsible business practices such as limiting non-essential interactions and physical distancing, promoting proper hygiene practices and increased cleaning in all facilities, we have taken the following actions:
- At all Medical Pharmacies and Ontario Medical Supply locations, enhanced sanitization procedures are in place with regular disinfecting services provided by professional cleaning companies.
- New enhanced daily cleaning protocols are in place for disinfecting high-traffic and high-touch areas in all of our lines of business.
- We continue to source essential personal protective equipment (PPE) for our employees where necessary so they may continue to provide valuable services to our clients.
- Plexiglas screens installed at our community pharmacy locations to protect both our employees and our customers.
- Supporting the creation of Surge Capacity Centres to ensure hospital beds are made available.
We are regularly reviewing and updating our policies and procedures to reflect this continually evolving situation, and continue to provide ongoing communication and feedback to our employees and clients.
We appreciate what each and every one of our front-line employees are doing every day to help fight the pandemic, and continue to provide the care and support to the individuals who need it most. In these extraordinary times we want to say THANK YOU for your continued dedication and support.
Sending solidarity and best wishes for everyone’s health and safety.
Chief Executive Officer
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited