Team Lead, Pharmacist (Full Time) – Burnaby, BC
Team Lead, Pharmacist Long Term Care (LTC)
Join One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Location: Burnaby, BC
No. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability and life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plan (RSP). Professional Dues and Insurance
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacist, and Team Lead will be required to provide daily supervision of the Pharmacist team while overseeing the workflow process in designated area of the pharmacy operation, including hospice. This will include Organizing teams’ work responsibilities and work collaboratively with the Pharmacy Operations Manager in prioritizing work tasks within the daily operations
- Maintain a positive, healthy and safe work, ensuring company standards.
- Assist the management team in scheduling, monitor employee performance, including participation in the company’s performance appraisal
- Provide support to the management team in the recruitment, selection and onboarding for newly hired Intake employees
- Maintain an informed team
- Liaison between pharmacy teams, as well as management
- Assist Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacy Operations Manager with inventory control, counts and audits
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy staff
- Participate in a Pharmacist on-call rotation
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must be licensed and in good standing as a Pharmacist with the British Columbia College of Pharmacists
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Long Term Care pharmacy environment
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Kroll an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external contacts, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities under pressure.
If you are a team player who is adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Please cite Job Posting #3329 Burnaby
While we thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.