Reporting, Analytics & Total Rewards Specialist – Markham, ON
Join one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies! Medical Pharmacies Group is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers. Please visit our website at www.medicalpharmacies.com
No. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: Salary, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability and life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plan (RSP).
Are you passionate about leveraging data to build efficacies? Do you thrive in a changing environment to drive innovation?
In this exciting new role with Medical Pharmacies Group (MPGL) the Reporting Analytics’ & Total Rewards Specialist will be responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting for Human Resources KPIs and programs effectiveness. This will include working with key stakeholders to ensure data architecture is built for easy extraction and delivered in a way that assists the HR team and business leaders to make informed decisions while promoting the performance and achievement of business objectives. The successful candidate will work closely with HR, payroll, and finance as well as all employees, and business leaders in matters related to people data, information and processes.
The position will also contribute to the ongoing development and management of MPGL’s total rewards program and processes. The goal is to deliver competitive compensation and an engaging rewards program that drives employee motivation and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage various KPIs and other critical reporting criteria, providing analytics/insights on trends within the People function; including headcount, employee base, turnover, payroll related OPEX and compensation and benefits.
- Work with various stakeholders and systems owners to structure workflow to ensure data is captured, assessable in a logical manner in a central repository, while ensuring data integrity.
- Organize and manage People related data and prepare reports about internal equity, budget performance and external competitiveness. Identify variances, determine alternatives and make recommendations.
- Data mining coming from variety of sources ( manual database, paper and current management systems)
- Develop and improve processes for collaborating with Finance team related to data provided and analysis, as well as regular reporting need (i.e. annual budgeting processes).
- Manage the existing compensation & benefits platforms, looking for continual improvements to assist in a fair and equitable total rewards framework for new hires, employee movement, salary review & bonus processes.
- Develop an understanding of the company’s total reward systems, programs, processes and data and incorporate these considerations into future deliveries.
- Prepare recommendations based on internal/external statistics, trends, variances and expected labour changes.
- Assists in preparation of analysis and changes to the total reward policies and programs, based on current trends’ analysis and policy direction.
- Ensure that all compensation policies and practices conform to applicable legislation (i.e. Ontario Pay Equity).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Post-secondary education in Commerce/Business Administration or a related field is preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience working with HR reporting and/or Business Analytics
• Working knowledge of compensation and all other facets of Human Resources is strongly preferred (familiarity with foundational HR concepts and practices, including data, systems and processes)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly advanced proficiency in Excel using macros, pivot tables, v/h lookups and various equations in an asset. Prophix CPM knowledge would be an asset.
• Strong knowledge of and practice with data analysis
• Proven analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to simplify and easily communicate complex information to various audiences
• Good knowledge of provincial employment regulations
• Comfortable working and being proactive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while identifying and implementing system and process enhancements
Please cite Job Posting #3237 in the subject line and submit your resume and cover letter with details on how your skills and experiences qualify your for this position to:
While we thank you for your interest, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.