Pharmacy Assistant (Data Entry) (Full Time) – Burnaby, BC
Pharmacy Assistant (Data Entry)
Join One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Location: Burnaby, BC
Pharmacy: Long Term Care Pharmacy Environment
Reports to: Operations Manager
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experiences
Benefits: Yes, Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability & life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plans
Supporting our Long Term Care business the Pharmacy Assistant (Data Entry) will be required to input prescriptions using pharmacy software. This will include updating patient profile information, generating, maintenance and inputting of long term care data.
- Delivering superior customer service
- Clerical duties include completing all records, documentation and patient or third party billings/charges, preparing receipts, invoices, letters, memos and general filling
- Previous experience working pharmacy experience or completion of technician training
- Previous customer service experience with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
- Minimum 1 year Kroll data entry experience in a Long Term Care pharmacy
- Knowledge of computer systems and well-developed keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and drug distribution practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
If you are a team player who is adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Please cite Job Posting #3311 Burnaby
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.