Registered Pharmacy Technician – Compounding (Full-Time, Permanent)
Job Posting – Registered Pharmacy Technician – Compounding
Join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Job Title: Registered Pharmacy Technician – Compounding
Location: Windsor, ON
Pharmacy Type: Retail Pharmacy
Reports to: Pharmacy Manager
N. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experiences
- Compound Sterile Preparations in compliance with P&P’s and Standards set by the company
- Perform pharmaceutical calculations for medication dilutions and Sterile Preparations
- Label and package final products
- Calibrate, monitor and maintain equipment inside and outside of the clean room
- Organize and maintain the work area inside and outside the clean room
- Maintain product inventory/stock
- Maintain pharmacy records
- Assist in the training and development of staff within their designated area of pharmacy operation
- Assist with environmental monitoring
- Double check the compounding process inside of the clean room for accuracy
- Complete the final check of prepared prescriptions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Accreditation as a Registered Pharmacy Technician in good standing and adherence to the Standards of Practice with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Experience as a Registered Technician is an asset
- Good communication skills – both verbally and in writing
- Candidates must demonstrate organizational skills, attention to details, sound judgement, time management skills, multi-task and initiative.
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3537 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.