Ecommerce Coordinator (Full-Time, Permanent)
Ontario Medical Supply is looking for a savvy Ecommerce Coordinator to join our team in an exciting new role.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for working with a collaborative group involving Inventory, customer service, sales, and IT to assist in the initial development and then on-going coordination of our new Ecommerce platform providing Ecommerce related customer service and developing strategy for future Ecommerce growth. This will include optimizing the product listings and site layout on the website to form a customer centric digital commerce experience to maximize sales across all platforms (mobile, digital and App).
We are looking for a candidate who has positive energy, is dedicated, and has a strong passion for Ecommerce. Preference will be given to candidates with medical supply experience.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create, manage, and optimize listings on 3rd party marketplaces;
- Working with existing and new vendors
- Assist in the development of our online catalogue and proactively identify issues including images, descriptions, pricing and shipping policies and resolve them appropriately;
- Review web analytics and draw insights to improve product positioning;
- Monitor and improve consumer ratings and feedback on each platform;
- Work closely with team members to portray the company’s unified front;
- Monitor and manage inventory online and at designated warehouses;
- Optimize keywords in titles and descriptions and implement updates (SEO).
- Post-secondary education in marketing management or equivalent preferred
- 1 – 2 year experience in e-commerce site operation with a strong understanding of ecommerce best practices.
- Fast learner and detail-oriented;
- Comprehensive understanding of how ecommerce sites operate;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience with web application tools
- Experience with Magneto a strong asset
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong competencies in planning and organization with a goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects as well as work independently;
- Strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail, consistency and respect for brand identify
- Candidates with previous experience or knowledge or general knowledge of medical /surgical products will be given preference.
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3513 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to
Ontario Medical Supply Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.