Customer Service Representative (Full Time, 24 Month Contract) – Ottawa, ON
JOB POSTING – Customer Service Representative (Full-Time, Contract)
Join One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ontario Medical Supply (OMS) – Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
No. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time, 24 month Contract
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
- Respond to customer inquiries and escalate where necessary
- Update customer profiles, including change of billing requirements
- Arrange for delivery and pickup of medical supplies and equipment
- Outbound and inbound communication to external clients and internal departments for service delivery
- With increased experience, this role will handle more complex order management, including product recommendations, medication orders and trouble shooting
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with administrative procedures and office duties
- Minimum 1 years’ in a high volume customer service, order desk and/or call centre role, in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient with ERP systems, GP or Pronto preferred
- Ability to participate in an evening and weekend shifts
- Bilingual (English & French) is an asset
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3644 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Only candidates who follow the above application process will be considered for the position.
Ontario Medical Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.