Customer Care Representative (Full-Time, Contract) – Homecare
JOB POSTING – Customer Care Representative – Change of Billing
Join One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Customer Care Supervisor
No. of Positions: 3
Type: Full Time, 18 months contract Salary
Salary, commensurate with experience Benefits: Yes, Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability & life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plans
•Provide superior Customer Service
•Contacting list of clients transferring to a private rental or sales
•Provide assistance in ensuring rental equipment is returned
•Prepare quotes as needed
•Process direct client payments
•Process third party billings (various payers)
•Maintain proper documentation for third party billing purposes
•Attend to clients, and resolve client concerns by phone, email
•Sales knowledge – skills to provide a full-service home care experience.
•Completion of Post- Secondary Education in an Administrative or related field of study
•Minimum 1 years’ experience with administrative procedures and office duties
•Minimum 1 years’ in a customer service role
• Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Proficient with ERP systems, GP or Pronto preferred
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3451 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Ontario Medical Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.