Covid-19 Rapid Testing Nurse (Full Time/Part Time, Contract) – Kitchener-London, ON
JOB POSTING – COVID-19 Rapid Testing Nurse
Join One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Our mission is to provide excellence in pharmaceutical care to meet the individual needs of each client. Our organization is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers – focused on growth and innovation within the industry.
Job Title: COVID-19 Rapid Testing Nurse
Location: Kitchner-London region with ability to travel provincially
Reports to: Manager, Clinical and Quality Programs
No. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time/Part Time – 3-6 Month Contract with possibility to extend
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experiences
- Partnering with clients to support Rapid Antigen Testing Clinics in Long Term Care homes and Retirement communities throughout Ontario
- Act as an educational resource for homes/communities and pharmacy team members
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to support the Medical Pharmacies team and clients.
- Licensed and in good standing as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Ability to travel and must have a valid Ontario driver`s license, ability to provide a driver`s abstract and have own vehicle to travel to work sites
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, reliability, accuracy and efficiency are required
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Programs
- Minimum 2-year of nursing experience is preferred.
- Long Term Care pharmacy experience is an asset
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3660 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies Group Limited is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.