Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant (Full-Time, Permanent) – Ottawa, ON
Retail Sales Consultant- French /English Bilingual
Join Ontario Medical Supply (OMS) an established and leading healthcare organization, and one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Our focus on quality, safety and efficiency is weaved into our infusion therapy and medical supplies and equipment businesses.
Our Retail Sales Team is looking for a French/English Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant who will strive to exceed all expectations of the customer, the team, and our brand. This will include serving our customers everyday while building on engagement and client satisfaction. Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, the Bilingual Retail Sales Consultant is an experienced communicator with the ability to think on their feet and deliver their message in a concise manner, while relating to the customer needs. If you are energetic and highly motivated sales- oriented individual…we want to meet you!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow their medical sales experience in a congenial and supportive environment with the tools, training and resources you need to achieve success. We advocate for your growth and development and believe in work-life balance.
Job Title: Retail Sales Consultant- French English Bilingual
Location: Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Retail Sales Manager
No. of Positions: 1
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: hourly, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes, Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, disability & life insurance as well as opportunity to participate in a group registered savings plans
- Work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our medical equipment and supplies and recommend the right solutions.
- Provide quality customer service including identify and resolve clients concerns via in-store, phone, fax and e-mail
- Prepare sales quotations and orders for clients
- Coordinate and provide documentation to other departments to advance workflow
- Follow-up on new sales leads along with referrals from other departments
- Share new product opportunities and special developments with the Retail Supervisor
- Maintain and participate in new educational events for product knowledge
- Organize for educational staff events – creating invitations, preparing marketing material and product samples
- Coordinate and implement special sales opportunities to turn stock over
- Utilize sales tools provided to meet sales targets
- Maintain the showroom in a professional manner, including updating displays, cleaning and organizing as required.
- 1-2 years previous sales experience required (in a related health field is a preferred asset)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate with tact and empathy in challenging circumstances
- Clear communication in both in French and English is required
- Ability to project a calm, professional attitude and instill a strong sense of confidence when discussing our products.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent time management and organization skills to deal with shifting priorities
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please cite Job Posting #3593 and submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
OMS is part of the Medical Pharmacies Group delivering a wide range of healthcare services to organizations and individuals across the country. Ontario Medical Supply (OMS) is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well-being of our customers. Please visit our website at www.oms.ca
Ontario Medical Supply is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.